Sunday 28 December 2014

Festive Greetings

It's been a mad and hectic few months, what with it being the busiest academic term of the year and also I've been working on my book on architectural sketching which is due to be published in summer or fall 2015; you can tell it's being published first in the USA! The publisher is North Light Books in the USA and RotoVision, part of Quarto Books in the UK. I've seen the first draft and it's very exciting for me as it's the first book I've authored. And equally as importantly, I have some fabulous contributors from the world-wide urban sketching community! I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say at the moment but I will post a more detailed update when I know I'm allowed to. I'm genuinely delighted at the opportunity to author this book and I hope it will be a valuable contribution to the increasing number of books about urban (and architectural) sketching.

In the meantime I'd like to wish anyone reading this post warmest wishes for the festive season and very best wishes for 2015!

Christmas Market, Albert Square, Manchester 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment